Owning a holiday home in Spain is, for the most part, an enjoyable experience. However, when you are thousands of miles away for long periods, how can you be sure that there are no problems with your property?
We offer a full management package that provides you with complete peace of mind.
One of our team will visit your property on a regular basis and provide you with an up to date report on its condition. We will ensure that the property is kept in a secure, dry and ventilated state, checking for signs of damp and even pest infestation. We will open and close windows, check for water leaks, run your taps and flush all toilets and even water your plants.
If we find any problems we will contact you immediately to discuss a suggested course of action that is best for you, and ensure the appropriate corrective measures are carried out.
Our Standard Package includes…..
- Key holding.
- Monthly inspection of your property.
- Check for intruders, damage, pests and any rain damage.
- Monthly report following visit.
- Checking furnishings and inventory.
What are our costs?
- Studio apartment – 500 Euros per year
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartment – 600 Euros per year