As soon as you open the front door you have unobstructed magnificent views of the entire costa del sol coast line, Gibraltar and North Africa.
This duplex 2 bedroomed apartment (with 4 single beds) is a home away from home it is totally modernised and tastefully decorated; fully equipped with all of what we find to be life's necessities when away from home.
Once you manage to drag your eyes away from the vast sweeping costal views and look a little closer to home - you'll find you have direct unobstructed views of the Skol gardens, its 3 pools and the palm lined Marbella marble promenade and beach. However, being located on the 6th floor - you can see it all at a glance but are not disrupted by the noise below!!! All you can hear is the sound of the sea....
The Skol complex itself has 24 hour porter / security. You can also access the garden and pools directly from the promenade but entry is restricted via a key operated gate. The entrance lobby has a large communal meet & greet glass fronted room with free wifi. There is wheel chair and buggy access through both the portered and promenade entrances and the building has lifts to all floors.
- Air-conditioning / heater units in each room that you control individually
- TV with 5 English speaking channels (as well as Spanish digital channels)
- DVD player
- Portable CD Player with radio
- iPod/ iPhone docking station (with radio and alarm clock)
- Wireless broadband
- Safe with digital locking system (code supplied on arrival date)
- Washing machine
- Family sized fridge freezer (with ice cube trays and travel cold packs if you wish to bring your own refreshments to the beach or poolside)
- 4 plate hob
- 4 slice Toaster
- Coffee machine and coffee cafetiere
- Iron & ironing board
- Clothes horse and pegs (please do not hang your towels on the balcony rail as it is forbidden by the Skol complex)
- UK/Ireland to Spanish Adaptors
- All necessary kitchen pans and implements to cook all meals (although you literally have Marbella's vast array of restaurants, bars and supermarkets on your doorstep)
- Black out curtains and net curtains (so you choose if you wake up to blistering sunshine or not!)
- Each bedroom has full length mirror, full length hanging wardrobe and a chest of drawers with ample storage
- All necessary linens including kitchen and washroom towels
- Full sized bath with enclosed shower
There is also a selection of reading material for you to borrow or swap, as well as some kiddies toys (buckets, shovels, beach tennis) for use whilst visiting.